Upreports is back with the latest technology news, growth updates, and marketing trends to help you win the digital turf.
Let’s quickly go through the biggest technology and marketing news of the past 2 weeks and learn what all is happening in the web realm:
Let’s start with YouTube first!
Youtube launches Tiktok clone
Just like Instagram did with Reels, YouTube is rolling out a new short video creator called YouTube Shorts. YouTube Shorts will help Youtubers:
- Create and upload videos of 15-seconds or less.
- Edit videos with a number of creative tools.
- Stitch shorter clips together with a multi-segment camera.
- Add music to videos from YouTube’s library.
- Speed up or slow down videos.
YouTube’s decision to launch this feature seems to be inspired from some countries banning TikTok for data security reasons.
Facebook Business Suite
Facebook is making it easier for businesses to access tools to manage Pages, Instagram, and Messenger from one place. Key features of Business Suite:
- See all critical alerts, messages, comments and other activity across Facebook and Instagram.
- Easily prioritize and manage your business activity throughout the day.
- Set up personalized saved replies for common questions.
- Draft a new feed post for both Facebook and Instagram from the same place.
- Send posts in real-time or schedule them to publish later.
- Understand what’s working for your page with a dedicated insights tab.
- View metrics such reach, engagement, and post performance across Facebook and Instagram.
It is available for small businesses globally and will expand to larger businesses next year.
Don’t have time for social media? Hire top social media agency for managing your social profiles
Ahrefs launches free Webmaster Tool
Ahrefs launched the free Ahrefs Webmaster Tools, a toolset that offers a generous amount of SEO data. Here what the toolkit brings:
• Monthly crawled URLs – 5,000 per project
• Data retention – 3 months
• JS rendering – yes
• Backlink index – “Live” only
• Rows per report – 1,000
• Rows per month – 100,000
• Export rows per report – 1,000
• Export rows per month – 10,000
Advanced SE reports:
• Content gap – 10 rows per report
• Link Intersect – 10 rows per report
• Competing pages/domains – 10 rows per report
• Top pages/subdomains/paths – 10 rows per report
Source :- Ahrefs Webmaster Tool
From social media to search engines, Upreports can help you shine among your competitors.
If you are struggling with digital marketing, hire our team of experienced content creators, SEO experts, and branding experts. Our digital marketing packages start at $500 USD per month only!
Learn about our online marketing services.
Learn how to build quality backlinks to boost your ranking on Google.